I made a pair of pants for my favorite model this week just in time for Halloween. The fabric is Black Jolly Roger from Alexander Henry. I then ironed the Skull Applique on a plain white T-shirt. A pants pattern is here if you are so inspired. I did figure out a new trick for pants adjustment that is really helpful. I needed to expand her pants pattern a bit and rather than rework the whole thing, I just cut it in half length-wise and taped another 1 1/2" of paper in between. The crotch then stayed the same, the pant length is easily adjusted and I have bigger pants. If the crotch needs adjusting, I'll just cut the pattern widthwise and insert paper as needed. It's not that profound, but I had never approached it that way before. Much easier.
Here is the angry model walking off of the shoot. She has her agent on her Barbie cell phone, I'm sure.