Anyway, my obsession with the tunic continues, so I whipped this up yesterday off of the pattern I talked about Friday. I L.O.V.E. it. It was easy to put together and the instructions were great. The only problems I had is when I didn't read them carefully and just moved on on my own. :-) I love the way they handled the contrasting facing and putting in the sleeves. Easy peasy. The only modification I made was I interfaced the contrasting facing around the neck because without it, the darker fabric showed through and I wanted it to have a little more body. (I was raised by a woman who interfaced everything, so it is definitely a personal preference.)
For fabric, I used Jennifer Paganelli's Magenta Stephanie and Blue Elizabeth Rose. The Elizabeth Rose is a stripe, so I used the strong stripe around the cuffs and the floral motif between the stripes for the neck.