I just got back from Blogher '10 in New York. Here is what I learned:
1. Women control 85% of household spending.
2. A "pink twitter" is a combination of lemonade, vodka and grenadine. I really thought it was... oh, never mind.
3. AOL still exists. Who knew. Apparently they now make business card holders and IPod speakers.
4. I did not win an IPad, but the free box of Ph-Balancing tampons completely made up for it.
5. I taped a video segment for 5 Minutes for Mom, and can say proudly, I gave them absolutely nothing they can use...
6. ...though I think my comment about locking my doors while blogging to combat internet security issues was genius.
7. There are a ton of really talented writers and artists in the blogosphere. Watch for Kirtsy's auction of art pieces based on inspiring blog posts.
8. I must get rid of the ".typepad" in my blog name. It's so 2009.
10. I am now inspired to get back to a regular blogging schedule, so beware.